|MOTOR SHUTIR KOCHURI|
Refined Flour : 300 gm.
Oil : 3 tbsp
Green Peas : 500 gm. Shelled
Asafoetida : 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli paste : 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder : 2 tsp
Water : 4 tbsp
Sugar : 2 tsp
Salt : to taste
Oil : For deep frying
HOW TO COOK :
- Combine the refined flour, 1 tsp. salt, 2 tbsp oil, water and kneed into a stiff dough.
- Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Boil the peas and grind to a fine paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the asafoetida.
- Add the peas paste, sugar, salt, green chilli paste and mix well.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on a low flame.
- stirring constantly otherwise it will be burn.
- add the roasted cumin powder and cook another 2 minutes.
- Now remove it from the pan and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Make small balls.
- Take small ball and place the stuffing in the center and seal by pulling the rolled dough.
- Roll each into a disc about 3 inch in diameter.
- Now heat the oil for deep frying and deep fry on a low flame till golden brown in color.
- Drain the excess oil and serve hot.